Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
We are pleased to introduce you to our MEETING G2 project and we are also inviting you to sign up for the Conference that will be held in Zagreb this autumn, from 12th to 14th November, for the fourth year in a row, this time under the name MEETING G2.4 – A LOOK INTO THE FUTURE.
The Conference organizer is “MEETING G2″, a multidisciplinary group of Croatians from the Diaspora and Homeland, whose goal is to connect business people of Croatian origin from all over the world and to work on increasing investment from the diaspora in the Homeland and stopping the ” brain drain “. We are convinced that Croatia has a vast untapped potential and a very good quality of life and we firmly believe that Croatia actually has a population of eight million and not just 4.5!
The objectives of the previous conferences (2015, 2016 and 2017) were:
· Attract business people of Croatian origin, entrepreneurs and project promoters from Croatia,
· Networking of Croatians from abroad with state agencies and private projects in Croatia,
· To present the legal framework for investments and various possibilities in Croatia as well as use of EU funds,
· To present a complete offer in Croatia through a number of panel discussions on innovation, export and privatization, about branding Croatia and development of health tourism and alternative energy sources; how to attract investors from diaspora and represent their interests to promote Croatian products from around the world around the world; successful Croatian athletes who could help the economy and an interesting discussion on the panel about Croatia as a clean and ecological country on the one hand and a panel about Croatia as a small but powerful industrial force on the other.
· “Who’s who in G2” – an opportunity to present each participant, personally and within 60 seconds, to all other participants,
· Business trip to Rijeka,
· Business trip to Osijek,
· Open Hour with representatives of the Government of the Republic of Croatia
· “Pitch sessions” – each with 10 Croatian startups
All of our previous conferences were organized under the high auspices of the President of the Republic of Croatia, Mrs. Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, and under the auspices of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs, Croatian Agency for SMEs, Innovations and Investments (HAMAG-BICRO), Croatian Chamber of Commerce and Tourist Board of the City of Zagreb. We are proud and pleased to note that the first three conferences attracted more than 150 successful businessmen from 26 countries around the globe, from almost all continents – from Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Chile, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, France, Croatia , Italy, South Africa, Canada, Colombia, Hungary, Macedonia, Mexico, Germany, Paraguay, Peru, United States of America, Slovenia, Switzerland,the United Kingdom and Venezuela.
On the meeting-g2.com page, you can find all the information about the first three meetings, including a rich photo gallery as well as video material. We believe that you will enjoy it, and we hope to see you this autumn in Zagreb at Meeting G2.4.
Croatia needs our help, so we all have to get together and bravely help her because in that way we will help ourselves. Each, even the smallest project, can trigger an avalanche of success … Croatia can, and must, be one of the most successful and richest countries in the world. Maybe we are not the biggest nation, but we are here and we are proud. And we become more and more connected!
We are at your disposal for all your questions. Welcome!
Best regards and all the best!