Pitch session for startup projects in search of investors
This year’s Meeting G2.5 conference, in collaboration with the Cronnect.me platform, will again host 5 great, very different startup projects that have decided to build their future in Croatia. Each of them will address the audience and the jury with a 5-minute pitch – a special presentation to present you a project and then answer questions from the members of the jury. After the presentation, members of the startup teams will have the opportunity to network with an interested audience where there will certainly be potential investors.
This year, we are looking for startup projects from 5 different industries:
- Clover Print (link to http://clover.com.hr) – innovations in the field of press and print
- Meshpoint (link to https://meshpointone.com) – Broadband and mesh network solutions for crisis management
- Miret (link to https://miret.co/) – the world’s most sustainable sneakers (footwear and ecology)
- STEM (link to https://www.stemi.education/) – the leading Croatian startup in the area of educational technology (EdTech)
- Worcon (link to https://www.wor-con.com/) – international B2B platform for combining supply and demand in industrial production.
All of these projects have concrete, proven products and therefore expect accelerated growth in period ot come. Since we want to continue to create great stories with our emigrant Croatia, to develop innovative potential and human capital and to compete in foreign markets, investing in them may be of strategic business interest to many Conference participants. The Pitch session will be moderated by entrepreneur Ante Lučić, founder of the Cronnect.me platform, partner of Conference Meeting G2 in charge of organizing startup pitches.
Cronnect.me seeks to connect Croatian startups with potential investors from Croatian emigration.