Some helpful instructions for all G2.5 participants
To make it easier for you to attend the Conference, we have prepared some important notes:
- It will not be possible to enter the hall and follow the program without accreditation. Therefore, make sure you have it with you for the entire duration of the Conference, all three days – both days in Zagreb, as well as on a trip to Zadar
- Be sure to bring enough business cards as you will find many meetings with interesting people from all over the world
- Know that you will not be cold, but keep an umbrella handy because the current weather
forecast for Zagreb on Monday 4.11. and Tuesday 5.11. says he expects us occasional light rain with a maximum daily temperature of about 20 o C. Similar weather the situation could be also during the trip to Zadar.
- Depending on how you reach us, these instructions will help you make it easier for us find:
- By car: Regardless of which direction you come from, take Radnička Road to a garage with the inscription “Public garage” which is part of the building. Get down to level -2, where you will immediately find the red tower R1 on your left. The third entrance for the lift is marked with the FORUM ZAGREB logo (https://bit.ly/31WlOAC) located on the 1st floor. Parking is paid 8 kn / h, and in the period up to 12h the first half hour (30 min) is free of charge. A payout machine exists at every level of the garage. Parking in the adjacent building (Radnička cesta 48, blue PBZ building), is connected to the Green Gold Center parking lot and the price and terms are the same.
- Tram: Select tram lines 2, 3 or 13 and get off at the station at the intersection of Vukovar Street and Radnička Road. Cross the road in the direction north towards the red VMD building and turn left into Radnička Road. Enter on entrance with the sign CONGRESS CENTER. FORUM ZAGREB is on the 1st floor up to which you can lift or staircase.
o On foot: Are you coming from the direction of Bus Station or Branimir Market, we recommend that you walk along Radnička Road until number 50 (at right side of the street). Enter the entrance with the sign CONGRESS CENTER. FORUM ZAGREB is located on the 1st floor which can be reached by an elevator or staircase.
- Be sure to come early to get accredited and avoid crowds in a timely manner just before the start of the Conference because we won’t be able to start the program to wait.
- Don’t worry about food and drink! We made sure everything was enough for everyone taste somewhat. See you soon!